Sanford Health is seeking a Full or Part Time BC/BE Obstetrics/Gynecologist physician for a fast growing practice in Alexandria, MN. Boasting a primary care service area of 50,000 and specialty care service area of 100,000, Sanford Health Alexandria is proud to offer care by 48 providers in over 20 specialties.
- Flexible Schedule (Full or Part Time available)
- Multi-specialty group practice includes; Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Ob/Gyn, Endocrinology, Oncology & Hematology, Psychology, Pulmonology and Podiatry; Profile by Sanford (weight loss program)
- Sanford Outreach Services include: Allergy & Immunology, Hand Surgery, Neuropsychology, Neurosurgery, Psychiatry, Reproductive Endocrinology, Sleep Medicine, Urology, Vascular Surgery and Weight Loss Surgery.
- Warm, fun, thriving group
- This is a clinic-based practice with inpatient and infant deliveries at the Alomere Hospital
- Community: 4 Ob/Gyns; 4 midwives
- Clinic located adjacent to the hospital
- Hospitalists on staff, coverage 24/7
- State-of-the-art technology; EPIC medical record
Community - Alexandria, Minnesota
Alexandria balances an excellent quality of life, a strong economy, and a safe, clean living environment. In 2019, Alexandria was named as the Best Minnesota Town by Minnesota Monthly magazine.
- Beautiful Minnesota resort community
- 4-season recreation, including parks, downhill skiing, hunting, fishing and much more
- Excellent school system and options
- Technical & community college
- Cultural events, theater and arts
- Convenient shopping, excellent restaurants
- Multiple fitness clubs and YMCA
- Convenient location: 130 miles to Minneapolis-St Paul; 100 miles to Fargo; 65 miles to St Cloud
Sanford Health offers a guaranteed salary for the first two years, as well as comprehensive benefits, paid malpractice insurance, relocation allowance and much more.
To learn more about Sanford Health and this excellent practice opportunity contact:
Martty Trout, Physician Recruiter
Sanford Health Physician Recruitment Office
PO Box 2010
Fargo ND 58122-2181
Phone: (701) 234-6516