Full Time Salary Range: $70,000-$80,000
We are currently hiring for our Cook County Region, which consists of: Alsip, Arlington Heights, Barlett, Berwyn, Calumet City, Chicago, Des Plaines, Dolton, Evanston, Evergreen Park, Glenview, Harney, Hickory Hills, Lagrange Park, Lansing, Lincolnwood, Mount Prospect, Norridge, Oak Lawn, Oak Park, Orland Park, Palatine, Palos Heights, Palos Park, Schaumberg, Tinley Park, Willow Springs
The Regional Director position is a mid-level leadership position under the direct supervision of the Clinical Director. The Regional Director provides leadership and support to the respective region's team of BCBA's (and BCaBA's as applicable). In addition, the Regional Director is responsible for operational and administrative duties related to their specific region.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Demonstrate the company's mission, beliefs in actions, language, and vision.
- Implementation of company policies and protocol in a timely and respectful manner.
- Conduct supervision on a weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly basis dependent upon BCBA level.
- Attend meetings with supervising director.
- Attend in-service trainings.
- Complete all reports and conduct revisions in a timely manner.
- Communicate with Client Services and Operations as applicable to ensure the continuity of care for clients.
- Oversight of BCBA session notes.
- Oversight of incident reports, including investigation and reporting of findings to Clinical Director.
- Establish and maintain a positive work culture and promote clear communication between departments.
- Provide case supervision and parent training to assigned clients.
- Assist in creation and implementation of clinical initiatives (as applicable).
- Conduct Quality Assurance Checklists for all BCBA's in region.
- Oversee completion of BT Quality Assurance Checklists completed by BCBA.
- Ensure highest quality of care is provided by BCBA's.
- Collaborate with staff in regards to implementation of organizational initiatives, services, and policies, as applicable.
- Enforce BCBA (BCaBA as applicable) billable requirement and monitor utilization rate.
- Update active organizational spreadsheets, notes, etc.
- Be available for emergency phone calls/texts/emails both during and outside of company hours.
- Conduct clinical hiring interviews and exit interviews for BCBA's.
- Attempt to resolve all client complaints and follow chain of command regarding complaints.
- Maintain billable requirements
- Maintain supervisory hour requirements
- Maintain BCBA certification
- Maintain LABA or other state licensure
- Obtain and maintain Safety Care Specialist status
- Full-Time Senior Level BCBA's are required to maintain agreed upon percentage of billable and nonbillable hours equaling at least 40 hours per week.
- Excellent competitive salary, commensurate with experience and education
- Excellent Health insurance, flexible Dental, and Vision plans
- 401K Retirement Match Plan
- Flexible hours and the ability to choose your work schedule
- 15 days Paid Time off
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Free access to our on-demand training library
- Training, professional development, and CEU opportunities with annual reimbursement allotment for CEUs
- Two Professional Development Days Off for CEU use
- Opportunities to network with other experienced BCBAs on the KEY team and collaborate with professionals in the field
- Virtual electronic data collection system to allow for light paperwork
Currently, Key Autism Services provides services to children and adults diagnosed with autism throughout the states of Georgia and Massachusetts. Services include programs for children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) and other related mental health and developmental conditions. We have been serving families since 2014. At Key we work as compassionate partners with individuals, families, case managers and other professionals to provide the level of support needed to improve the lives of the clients and families we serve.
At Key, all of the professional services we provide are guided by a common philosophy about the role of the family in a child's development. We strive to equip both the children and their families with necessary skills for strong, satisfying relationships with one another, because we know that learning happens best when it happens in the context of playful, reciprocal interactions with life partners.
We believe family is the foundation for a child's development. Family is the ever-present guiding force in a child's life from the first breath through childhood, adolescent, and adult years. Family doesn't close for the holidays, go on vacation or call it quits at five o'clock. Family remains a persistent presence on a day-in, day-out basis, through all the seasons of the year, through all the years in a lifetime.
Our team is committed to helping individuals and their families become self-sufficient and live as independently as their abilities allow. We hire compassionate, highly trained, and dedicated BCBAs who show a passion to contribute their skills to make our clients more successful, more passionate and active in their plan of care, and more independent in their life.
Check out what we have to offer! https://www.keyautismservices.com/careers/