VISTA BMW is looking for an extremely motivated, professional with a great attitude. Must be a self-starter and able to work in a fast-paced environment, handling all incoming e-mails and sales calls to schedule appointments for the sales department.
Training is provided and is ongoing.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Call-taking and appointment scheduling (responding to all sales and service calls/internet inquiries)
- Scheduling and performing follow-up calls to both clients and the sales team.
- Other duties as assigned by management Must possess top-notch customer service skills, and enjoy heavy phone/internet interaction with clients.
- Excellent & professional communication skills
- Must have prior sales experience
- Must be able to follow directions
- Must follow scripts at all times
- Must have a winning personality
- Discipline and organized
- Fast typing and writing skills
- Ability to generate appointments
- Communicate via phone and e-mail a plus
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Flexible Schedule a must
- Applicants must be willing to submit to pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment.
- Full-Time positions available
Benefits and Perks
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacations and Holidays
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Basic Life Insurance