The outdoors is a big place and just as it offers endless adventures, so does our company.
Camping World is your premier one-stop-shop for everything RV. Along with RV parts and accessories, we also offer a full selection of new and used RVs for sale. Once you buy an RV, should it need a little TLC, our RV Spa detail and refurbishment centers are there to make it shine like new. However, if the problem is under the hood, our nearly 2,000 service bays, over 1,600 technicians and 100 collision centers scattered around the country are ready to get you back on the road in no time.
As the RV industry leader, Camping World is always looking for new and better ways to enhance your RV and outdoor experience. Camping World -- like the great outdoors -- is a big place, full of opportunity and we make it our mission to equip you for it. We've got an awesome team already, but there's always room for more! Are you ready for a new adventure?
Our BDC Sales Associates are primarily responsible for timely contacting, meeting with and helping customers buy an RV who have expressed an interest via our online channels. They approach each interaction and transaction with the goal of exceeding customer expectations.
Essential Job Functions:
* Works closely with sales force and sales management following through on all internet leads on a daily basis
* Maintains and keep dealership website updated
* Initiates creative designs and ideas for ads, marketing campaigns and flyers
* Monitoring and responding to Internet leads from our website and third party sites
* Answer inbound customer phone calls
* Determine each customer's vehicle needs by asking the correct questions
* Attending daily sales meetings to review the status of leads with sales managers
* May cross train to perform other duties
Essential Job Skills:
* High school diploma or the equivalent. A strong background in business, mathematics and computers is also useful.
* At least a year of prior Internet Sales Experience a plus
* Strong communication skills to deal with customers, employees and vendors.
* Excellent computer skills a must
* Sales experience a plus
* Must be highly organized with great attention to detail
Full-time associates are offered a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, PTO, 401k and more! Part-time associates are offered access to dental & vision coverage!
We don't just accept diversity of thought -- we support it, celebrate it and thrive on it for the benefit of our associates, our customers and our company. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace where we strive to think outside -- and not simply check -- the box
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled