Mercy Clinic is seeking a BC/BE Urologist to join a busy practice on-campus of Mercy HospitalSouth in South St. Louis County, Missouri.
This well-established team of urologists is part of a larger regionalized effort with Mercy Clinic in the greater St. Louis area. Mercy Clinic is a physician-led and professionally managed multi-specialty group. With over 2,500 primary care and specialty physicians, Mercy Clinic is ranked one of the largest integrated physician organizations in the country.
- A strong referral base from our Mercy Clinic Physicians
- Large variety of bread and butter urology and complex cases
- First Class OR with new state-of-the-art equipment
- Support staff of certified operating room nurses, registered nurses, certified surgical technologists and anesthesiologists
- System-wide Epic EMR
- Physician Wellness Programs
- Relocation assistance and malpractice insurance
Mercy Hospital South is the third largest hospital in St. Louis, and the only designated Level II Trauma Center in South St. Louis and Jefferson County. Mercy South also has the fourth-busiest Emergency Department, with approximately 75,000 visits annually.
Mercy, a four-time IBM Watson Health top five large U.S. health system in 2019, 2018, 2017 and 2016, is a faith-based organization and serves millions annually. With 40 hospitals in Missouri, Arkansas, Kansas, and Oklahoma, as well as underserved clinics in Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas, Mercy is one of the largest Catholic health systems in the country.
Become a part of our legacy and help us build a healthier future.