Beaumont Health is seeing a Fellowship Trained Breast Surgeon for the Wayne Campus to join a growing multidisciplinary team and play an essential role in Beaumonts vision.
The Beaumont Breast Care Center, Wayne maintains a top ranking in patient satisfaction scores and features digital mammography, tomosynthesis, 3-D imaging, stereotactic and ultrasound-guided breast biopsies, breast ultrasound, bone density and a breast care nurse navigator to help patients feel. The Wayne Breast Care Center is designated as a Center of Excellence by the American College of Radiology.
Beaumont Health offers comprehensive breast care for all breast conditions. Our breast specialists are experts in diagnosing and treating breast conditions, from breast lumps to breast cancer to fibrocystic breast changes and beyond. To aid in providing the most accurate diagnoses, we use the most up to date breast imaging technology; the breast team has breast dedicated medical oncologists, advanced practice providers, nurse navigators, breast radiologists, genetic counselors, nutritionists, research nurse and financial navigators.
EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- Board Certified or eligible in General Surgery; Fellowship-trained in Breast Surgery
- Must have strong interpersonal and organizational skills, a persuasive communicator who is empathetic and a respectful listener who can create an atmosphere that allows individuals to flourish within the context of the department.
- Excellent surgical skills
- Must have or be eligible for a Michigan medical and DEA license
OTHER EXPECTATIONS AND OPPORTUNITIES
- Fostering team work (relationship management,
- build teams)
- Results Orientations (bias for action)
- Influence skills (communication)
- Establishing focus
- Customer orientation
- Strategic thinking
- Clinical education
Beaumont Health offers an excellent salary package commensurate with experience. The benefit program provides a comprehensive array of benefits and services to employed physicians, including, but not limited to, malpractice, health, life, dental and vision insurance; dues & memberships. Retirement Contribution Plan 403(b), 457(b) Savings Plan; Flexible spending accounts (FSA) & relocation provided.
To learn more, please send your CV via email to Roberta.Simone@Beaumont.org or by fax to 947-522-1902