Do you love Cosmetics? Have a passion for working with people?
Position: Beauty Advisor
Department: Remote - Store Operations
Reports to: General Manager
FLSA Classification: Non-Exempt
Direct Reports: No
Location: 451 E Altamonte Drive #2329, Altamonte Springs, FL 32701
The Beauty Advisor is responsible for creating and maintaining a fun, educational and seamless customer experience in our stores. The Beauty advisor places customer service and satisfaction above all other tasks and duties. The Beauty Advisor must love all things beauty and be eager to impart this knowledge to our customers. The Beauty Advisor also helps maintain visual integrity and store cleanliness to further elevate the customer experience in addition to any other tasks assigned.
- Ensure excellent customer service through education and product knowledge to drive sales and KPI’s.
- Uphold inventory control to minimize loss by completing all processes (MOS, Damages, LP issues) in an accurate and timely manner.
- Maintain store selling floor cleanliness, visual presentation and safety standards at all times
- Assist in daily store recovery and replenishment.
- Promote current sales and promotions to customers.
- Promote and abide by all company policies, procedures, and loss prevention practices.
- Complete sales transactions courteously and maintain proper accountability at registers
- Process merchandise returns and exchanges in a positive manner and under company guidelines
- Actively pursue brand and product knowledge through company provided tools and resources
- Demonstrate and Apply cosmetics and skincare to customers using hygienic practices.
Knowledge, Skills, and Qualifications:
- Must be at least 18 years old with a High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 1 to 3 years of retail or service sales experience with cosmetic and skincare experience highly preferred.
- Must be able to handle and hygienically apply cosmetic products to clients.
- Must have superior communication, organizational and time management skills
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to act with integrity and business maturity to ensure that all business is conducted without bias or prejudice
- Must have basic arithmetic skills and the ability to complete sales transactions in POS register system
- Must to able to work under close supervision and comprehend detailed instruction in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to spend up to 100% of the working time standing and walking
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs., perform frequent standing, walking, repetitive finger, hand and wrist motions, as well as bending, stooping, reaching, squatting, kneeling, pushing, pulling, climbing ladders, and work with cleaning chemicals.
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, which may include closing, weekend, and holiday shifts
Riley Rose is a beauty and lifestyle universe where play, discovery and self-expression are celebrated. Embracing global trends, innovation and femininity Riley Rose fuses online possibility with real life community to create an experience where girls are inspired to indulge their fantasies, run wild and get lost.
Be part of something epic. Be part of Riley Rose. Apply today!