For over a century, Neiman Marcus Group has served the unique needs of our discerning customers by staying true to the principles of our founders: to be the premier omni-channel retailer of luxury and fashion merchandise dedicated to providing superior service and a distinctive shopping experience in our stores and on our websites. Neiman Marcus Group is comprised of the Specialty Retail Stores division, which includes Neiman Marcus and Bergdorf Goodman, and our international brand, mytheresa.com. Our portfolio of brands offers the finest luxury and fashion apparel, accessories, jewelry, beauty, and home décor. The Company operates more than 40 Neiman Marcus full-line stores in the most affluent markets across the United States, including U.S. gateway cities that draw an international clientele. In addition, we operate 2 Bergdorf Goodman stores in landmark locations on Fifth Avenue in New York City. We also operate more than 40 Last Call by Neiman Marcus off-price stores that cater to a value oriented, yet fashion minded customer. Our upscale eCommerce and direct-to-consumer division includes NeimanMarcus.com, BergdorfGoodman.com Horchow.com, LastCall.com, and CUSP.com. Every day each of our 15,000 NMG associates works towards the goal of enabling our customer to shop any of our brands "anytime, anywhere, and on any device." Whether the merchandise we sell, the customer service we offer, or our investments in technology, everything we do is to enhance the customer experience across all channels and brands.
The licensed esthetician drives the Neiman Marcus Beauty Experience by booking and performing facials and product knowledge demonstrations in a Spa setting for multiple brand partners.
- Book and perform facials and product demonstrations
- Knowledgible in all brands that are carried in the NM Beauty Department
- Enter and maintain accurate clientele information, keep client spa records and track sales
- Maintain appointment calendar
- Ensure cleanliness requirements of NM Spa
- Perform additional duties as assigned
- Licensed esthetician with previous experience
- Excellent organizational and follow up skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain great relationships with team members and multiple brand partners
- iPhone, computer and systems proficiency
- Availability to work a flexible retail schedule which includes, evening, weekend and holiday shifts.