Covenant Care encompasses three business lines that are an integral part of a patient’s continuum of care and work together to achieve excellence in patient care across California and Nevada:
- Skilled Nursing, Residential Health Care & Post- Acute facilities
- Home Health
- Therapy and Rehabilitation
We consistently outperform our peers in every CMS 5-Star Quality Measure, out-score our peers in every CMS 5-Star rating, and consistently achieve a 30-Day Readmissions rate lower than our peers.
We are Family Serving Families
As part of the Courtyard Healthcare team, you will provide basic Resident care and medications to each of your assigned residents.
- Must possess, at a minimum a High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand the English language.
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as law, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to long-term care.
- Must be able to relate information concerning a resident's condition.