Primary care physicians are the entry point – the front door – for most patients who come to University Hospitals. The UH Primary Care Institute creates an environment that better supports our primary care physicians in providing excellent care and a high-quality patient experience.
UH has the region’s largest primary care provider network, which comprises more than 300 board-certified providers with expertise in internal medicine and family medicine, as well as pediatric primary care. The network supports primary care providers in delivering the highest quality and coordinated care.
Work Site and Opportunity Highlights:
- Monday through Friday
- Outpatient setting only
- 3 Day Precepting
- 1 Day OMT Clinic
- 1/2 Day Patient Care
- 1/2 Day Admin Time
Benefits of working for UH and the Primary Care Institute:
- Unique compensation model allows for high earning potential and autonomy to make decisions at the practice level
- Marketing support to target the ideal patients for your practice and specialty
- Professional development and leadership opportunities
- Led by practicing physicians who understand the needs of a physician group
- Board-certified or Board-eligible Internal Medicine/Family Medicine Physician
- Active Ohio Medical License in good standing upon effective date of employment
- Must align with our core values: Excellence, Diversity, Integrity, Compassion and Teamwork
Compensation is highly competitive, with productivity incentives available.
UH is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Women, veterans, members of underrepresented minority groups and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
To Heal. To Teach. To Discover.