Who Are We?:�
CCRN Educational & Behavioral Support Services (formerly Chester County Respite Network) started out in 2004 as a small, privately owned business that provided home and community respite services for individuals with special needs throughout Chester County. CCRN is an affiliate company of both the Sant� Group and The Rock Creek Foundation. As we continue to provide top-notch services, the company continues growing and is rapidly expanding. We are committed to delivering the highest quality supports to our students and we are dedicated to supporting positive behavioral change. We pride ourselves on hiring the most educated and experienced professionals who share our passion for making a difference.
Who Are We Looking For?:
We are looking for the best candidate who would be responsible for providing ongoing behavioral support for the student, support for the PCA/school team and provide general case management.��
What Will You Do?:�
- Gather information from the school team and IEP and develop a treatment plan, PCA Schedule and an FBA as needed.
- Assist as needed with behavioral outbursts which the school team may request or in instances, may require additional support.�
- Work as a supervisory figure regarding the implementation of the treatment plan by the PCA, as well as offer guidance and support.�
- Consult with the PCA and/or student on either a weekly or bi-weekly basis for up to 8 hours per month per client.� Consultations will take place outside of the classroom so as not to distract the teacher/class as long as the student is otherwise supported.� Consultations will be scheduled according to the needs of the student.
What Do You Need?:�
- Master�s degree in behavioral health or related field, with at least three (3) years of direct care experience, or combined education and experience.
- Current and up-to-date Behavioral Specialist License (BSL).
- ABA coursework/BCBA Certification�
- Must be able to obtain or show proof of professional liability insurance, and pass PA Criminal, Child Abuse and FBI Fingerprinting clearances
What Do We Offer?
- $50 + Hourly Pay
- Monday-Friday Work Schedule
- Great Work/Life Balance
- Awesome Full-Time Benefits
- Friendly Work Environment
JOIN OUR TEAM! MAKE A DIFFERENCE!�