Are you passionate about making an impact on the life of a child and helping them reach their greatest potential?
Join us as a Behavior Therapist and be a part of an amazing team, dedicated to improving the lives of children diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) through providing early intensive therapies to children ages 1 to 10 years old.
- Partners In Excellence (Partners) is an award winning industry leader in providing evidenced-based Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA), speech language and occupational therapies in a center based environment.
- Our autism therapy center provides simulated environments that reflect real-life situations, enabling the children to work on their skills one-on-one or in small groups with trained behavior therapists.
- Through our paid two-week premiere training program, you will be equipped with the skills needed to apply ABA techniques to implement targeted curriculum with a variety of teaching techniques.
- Clinical staff will provide you with supervision, ongoing coaching, and professional development opportunities as you accumulate your clinical/supervision hours.
- All new staff are assigned a mentor upon hire
Benefits of Working at Partners:
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- 401(k) (with automatic Partners contribution)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Casual Dress Environment
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance
- Profit Sharing
- Employee Appreciation Events
- Kudos Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Collaborative, empathetic, supportive,and rewarding company culture
- Provide direct therapy to clients following client program plans ensuring goals and objectives are being met
- Document therapy services accurately and timely (i.e. data collection, reporting parent and Partners In Excellence communications and client information)
- Work under supervision to provide direct therapy
- Complete the required technical training and participate in ongoing training opportunities
- Redirect, intervene, observe, and monitor client behaviors
- Communicate daily progress and client concerns to the appropriate staff members
- Assist clients with personal care including: dressing, toileting, personal hygiene, food, nutrition, and diet needs
- Attend and participate in meetings
- Other duties as assigned
We require candidates to have:
- High School diploma
We prefer candidates to have:
- Bachelor's degree in a behavioral science or related field
- At least one year of clinical experience with a pediatric population
This is a full-time position, working Monday-Friday between the hours of 8:00am-5:00pm.
To learn more about starting a rewarding career with an innovative, exciting company that offers room for promotion and advancement, please visit our website at www.partnersmn.com.
Individuals with experience working with culturally diverse populations are encouraged to apply.