Your dedication, our commitment
If you are a passionate, dedicated professional that wants to make a difference in our patients' lives, then please consider the following open position:
Meridian Health Services is currently seeking a full time day Behavioral Clinician II for our Child and Family Services Program located in Allen County, IN.
The mission of the Child and Family Centered Services Program is to establish positive, long-term support by working with children and families on improving communication and developing appropriate coping skills. Family Centered Services offers family assessments, goal planning and individual skill building services in the home, in the schools, and out in the community.
- Interview, counsel, and provide resolution for clients in crisis situation involving social, emotional, financial, marital, health, or other problems
- Travel up to 50% to other locations to provide services
- Case Management Services - evaluation, preparation, and implementation of case management plans
- Organize and conduct client support groups
- Maintain working relationships and act as a liaison for client with medical staff and staff of agencies and institutions, homes, and facilities
- Encourage and assist clients toward independent living and a sense of self-esteem
- Prepare and maintain written case records, reports and forms, including case follow-up and closing
- Maintain Meridian Health Services standards, policies, procedures, and regulations in accordance with local, state and federal laws and with ethical standards of profession
- Maintain productivity standards as assigned
We are seeking candidates with the following qualities:
- Bachelor's degree (BA, BS, BSW) in the following disciplines: Social Work, Sociology, Psychology, Criminal Justice, Education, Nursing, Recreational Therapy, Rehabilitation, Music Therapy, Art Therapy, Pastoral Counseling, Child Development
- Two years related experience preferred
- A valid driver's license with a driving record meeting Meridian's driving policy, reliable transportation, and proof of auto insurance
- A commitment to providing individual attention to help clients achieve mental, emotional and physical well-being
Meridian Health Services provides the following benefits:
- Health, dental, vision plans
- Merit based compensation plan
- Voluntary benefits, including critical illness, short term disability, etc.
- Generous PTO plan
- Wellness plan
- Paid Holidays
- Life balance oriented organization
Drug screen, extensive background check, and fingerprinting are required.
Meridian Health Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V) and also participates in E-Verify.