Behavioral Health Clinical Case Manager (BHCCM) LCSW, Marietta, GA, US ID#17210
When your mission depends on quality health care, rely on a team who can deliver results. From cutting-edge analysis to optimized health programs, Cherokee Nation Healthcare Services (CNHS) can manage any size federal project. Federal clients who partner with CNHS improve their access to care, medical readiness and program efficiency. Wherever the mission takes you, CNHS delivers world-class solutions, on time and on budget.
While Case Management primarily focuses on catastrophic illness or injury in the military setting, Case Management practices are also intensely directed at addressing chronic conditions that are more prevalent in the general patient population. Case managers can affect patient outcomes through proactive interventions across multiple healthcare settings. Additionally, case managers are expected to engage community resources and facilitate ongoing and consistent patient education.
The MHS has three primary goals for Case Management:
- Improve the care, management, and transition of recovering Service members.
- Broaden the application of CM to include those with complex and at-risk needs before the Soldier requires complex care.
- Evaluate the impact of case management on the quality of military health care.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Includes the following:
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) support services to provide behavioral health clinical case management to Soldiers in their designated area in the organizations. Must be available 24/7 for Behavioral health crisis by phone and travel throughout the State will be necessary. Provides BH recommendations to the BHOIC, commanders or designated staff. Services required:
- Conduct evaluations and assessments for all walk in Soldiers at assigned location during all medical readiness events.
- Utilize the Behavioral Health Data Portal (BHDP) for assessments and evaluations.
- Manage all BH cases for Soldiers.
- Coordinate service member care including consults for those initially using Military Treatment Facilities (MTF), Veterans Affairs (VA), TRICARE network provider, and/or non-network providers.
- Establish a list of available local BH resources within the state to coordinate care and ensure service members have alternative options available to receive medical care if not eligible for military health benefits.
- Provide at least 3 referral sources to SMs who are recommended treatment, before they leave the office.
- Ensures the SM understands their rights, benefits, privileges, and responsibilities IAW AR 40-501 Chapter 9 and 10.
- Coordinates with SM to ensure all medical readiness issues are properly addressed to minimize the amount of time in nondeployable status.
- Performs initial and follow-up review to ensure quality of patient care. Follow-up intervals will be based upon the severity of each case.
- Record all correspondence with SM in BH Care in corresponding military system (i.e. eCase).
- Follow policies and procedures for reporting non-compliant Soldiers.
- Complete DA Form 3822 Mental Evaluation Form and scan into HRR.
- Write temporary profiles as necessary utilizing eProfile IAW 40-501.
- Safeguard and maintain case folder for all active cases.
- Maintain medical records from civilian or VA Providers for service members they are case managing and request using form DD 2870, Authorization for Disclosure of Medical or Dental Information.
- Ensure completion of required checklist (Chapter 3, MEB, PEB, LOD, INCAP) and ensure proper handling of all medical records and validate in HRR.
- Staff cases with other LCSWs and PHCs weekly and BHOs monthly.
- May be required to travel to alternative sites for medical readiness events.
- Comply with and maintain access all regulations and guidance that are applicable to medical operations and programs of the GA Army National Guard.
- Performs other job related duties as required.
This is a Full-time position that reports to the Program Manager, Site Lead Manager, and Behavioral Health Manager
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Licensed Clinical Social Worker in State of GA with unencumbered and active license.
At least 2 years experience as LCSW
High proficiency with learning and using computer programs
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Contractor employee should possess the following knowledge/skills:
- Strong organizational skills
- The ability to use Power Point, Excel, Word, Access, Outlook
- Operate a personal computer to input, store, retrieve and manipulate data for various reports as required by this PRS. Experience with computerized client management systems is required.
- Use various software programs to maintain database files and prepare reports, including but not limited to the following ARNG web-based electronic data systems via MODS: Medically Non-Deployable (MND)/e-Profile, Medical Data Protection System (MEDPROS), MEDPROS Web Data Entry (MWDE), Soldier Patient Locator (SPL), Warrior Transition Report (WTR), DENCLASS, AVS, HRR, ePHA/MHA, eCase and other modules as applicable or as they become available.
- Experience with the military, such as prior military service or military family member or military family volunteer, is highly desirable.
- Demonstrates competency in assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating care provided including patient/family education.
- Demonstrates leadership qualities including professional verbal and written communication skills, flexibility to prioritize complex situations, and decision-making skills.
About Cherokee Federal
Cherokee Federal - a division of Cherokee Nation Businesses - is a team of tribally owned federal contracting companies focused on building solutions, solving complex challenges, and serving the nation's mission around the globe for more than 60 federal clients. Our team of companies manages nearly 1,000 projects of all sizes across the construction, consulting, engineering and manufacturing, health, and technology portfolios.
Since 2012, the Cherokee Federal team of companies has won more than $5 billion in government contracts. Our 3,000+ employees work in 26 countries, 50 states and 2 U.S. territories.
Why choose Cherokee Federal? Visit our website and learn about the great reasons to join our team. cherokee-federal.com
Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, gender identity and sexual orientation. If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please copy and paste the links to the following two sites: EEO Statement | EEO Poster ; https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf and https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/ofccp_eeo_supplement_final_jrf_qa_508c.pdf
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may e-mail CNB.Compliance@cn-bus.com for assistance. This email address is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the application process or status.
For Pay Transparency Non Discrimination provision, please copy and paste the following link: Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision ; https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf
We maintain an Affirmative Action Plan for proactively seeking employment and advancement for qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. Upon request, we will schedule time to make our Affirmative Action Plan accessible. If you are interested, please submit a written request with the email subject line: 2020 Request to View Affirmative Action Plan to the Compliance Administrator at "CNB.Compliance@cn-bus.com" This email box is not for resumes or follow up on job applications.