Behavior Treatment Technician- Genesee Community Services
$12 -$15 per hour - based on experience and education
Casual (under 20 hours) and Part Time (20-29 hours) - Typically Late Afternoon/Evening Hours
Come connect, learn and grow with our families. Genesee Community Services is looking for passionate, team players that want to make a difference in the lives of those they are working with. At GCS, you and our families have endless potential!
Our clients have many needs that brought them to us. You will help them live their best lives — all while carving a career path for yourself. We ensure people with special needs and those who work with them have the support they need to thrive.
- Be part of a reliable, caring team that provides in-home services that are tailored to the needs of each child and targets a range of skill areas such as communication, social skills, self-care, and motor-development.
At Genesee Community Services, a MyPath company, we want you to succeed. When you join our team, you will find your place and be a part of something bigger.
WAGES & BENEFITS FOR ALL STAFF
- Competitive Wages
- Paid Training
- Paid Travel and Mileage Reimbursement
- Flexible Scheduling
- Advancement Opportunities
Additional benefits for part time employees
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
There’s more to Genesee Community Services than competitive pay and benefits. GCS is part of MyPath, a 100% employee-owned organization that transforms lives. We do this by offering residential, educational, vocational and day programs for people with special needs.
At MyPath, we support an ownership culture throughout the organization. Our culture is based on our five beliefs and behaviors:
- Continuous Learning and Innovation
As an employee owner, you can expect transparency, respect and appreciation. You’ll impact the place you work and map a career within Genesee Community Services or other MyPath companies. With your passion and our breadth of services, your options are nearly limitless!
We are an equal opportunity employer. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply. M/F/D/V
LOOKING FOR SOMETHING ELSE?
MyPath has eight business units filled with people who are called to help children and adults with the most challenging special needs. From residential treatment to day schools, we have many opportunities to transform lives. To search MyPath jobs at all of our businesses, visit https://careers.mypathcompanies.com/
To succeed in this role, you must understand the emotional and developmental delays of the people you work with. You will be trained to use proper approaches while helping our clients with their daily needs.
As a Behavior Treatment Technician, you will:
- Work one-on-one providing individual treatment for children and adolescents with a variety of special needs.
- Work both in the homes of clients and in the community building social skills and awareness.
- Use the principles of ABA, as well as provide daily living skills and respite.
To be considered for this job, you must meet the following requirements.
- No experience necessary – paid training will be provided
- Valid driver’s license for at least 3 years, valid car insurance, and reliable transportation
- High School Diploma or Equivalent