The Behavior Health Technician's primary responsibility is to engage, guide, and assist individuals in the recovery process during treatment, as well as post treatment. The Behavior Health Technician acts as a liaison and assists client in navigating through systems of services and resources beyond clinical treatment such as education, employment, healthcare and peer support.
Duties and Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Willingness to mentor Avenues Recovery Center Clients.
- Provide supportive assistance to the Client's recovery needs.
- Ability to establish a relationship with client that displays dignity and respect as reflected in professional language and appropriate boundaries.
- Participate in Avenue's staff meetings as appropriate.
- Participate in internal and/or external training to promote performance improvement.
- Collaborate and communicate with other Avenues staff, as well as other treatment team and support members, as appropriate
- Other duties as directed by management staff.
- Must have high school diploma/ GED
- Must have valid driver's license with clean record