Help us open doors and create independent and productive lives for students with autism and developmental disabilities. If you’re a highly motivated person who wants to thrive in a high energy, leading-edge educational environment, you will find that NECC is a great place to build your career and professional skills. We have upcoming openings for professional teaching positions
All of our Behavioral Health Technicians, regardless of previous experience, receive extensive training and learn to apply the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) to teach children, adolescents and young adults to acquire skills and maximize independence in the areas of academics, socialization, self-control of behavior, activities of daily living, communication and employment services. Whether working in the community or the residence, all staff are trained to competency and are expected to implement the full range of behavioral and educational programs individually designed for each student.
The behavioral health technician position is a role designed for individuals with little or no previous experience working with children with special needs and is ideal for those just beginning a career in the field of human services. These teachers work primarily in the residences as they learn to provide instruction to our students in the areas of daily living skills, communication skills, social skills and community living skills.
- Applicants must be seeking a part or full-time position with the flexibility to work evenings and weekends.
- Applicants must hold a minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent and be physically, mentally and emotionally prepared for a challenging career experience.
- Applicants must have their own transportation and be able to obtain a valid Massachusetts driver's license.
- Applicants must have positive academic and employment references.
- Applicants must be bright, energetic individuals with a strong desire to work with children or young adults and with experience in or an interest in being trained in the principles of applied behavior analysis.
We have GREAT BENEFITS including
- SKILLS TRAINING in theoretical and practical applications of behavior analysis and behavior management techniques.
- Comprehensive HEALTH, DENTAL AND LIFE INSURANCE program
- Professional Development via ON-SITE GRADUATE DEGREE PROGRAMS including; a Masters in Intensive Special Needs through Simmons College, or a Masters in Applied Behavior Analysis through Western New England College
- Generous TUITION REIMBURSEMENT for related fields, certifications, associates or bachelor degrees.
- COMPETITIVE hourly rate
- 4 weeks of paid VACATION per year, pro rated for part time
- RECRUITMENT BONUS PLAN
- RELOCATION assistance and HOUSING available
- On-site DAY CARE and INTEGRATED PRESCHOOL
- EMPLOYEE ASSISTANCE PLAN Our EAP professional is on-site for your confidential assistance.
- and MUCH MORE!
For additional information, please visit our web site at www.necc.org