The Minnesota Autism Center (MAC) is currently seeking passionate individuals who are motivated and driven to make a positive impact in the lives of children on the Autism (ASD) Spectrum! We live out our Leadership Qualities: Dreaming, Being, Learning, and Becoming! Our Behavioral Therapists are individuals with backgrounds as Paraprofessionals, Direct Support Providers, Mental Health Practitioners, Personal Care Assistants, Home Health Aids, Certified Nursing Assistants, etc. We offer on the job training, competitive wages, career advancement as well as great benefits! No college degree required!
We are hiring for both full-time and part-time positions!
Schedule Requirements: Monday-Friday 8:30AM-4:30PM
Behavioral Therapist Requirements
- A passion for providing mental health services
- Acquired 4,000 hours of supervised experience in the delivery of mental health services to clients with mental illness. (Example: 2 years of full time experience)
- Acquired 2,000 hours of supervised experience in the delivery of mental health services to clients with mental illness if candidate possesses Bachelor's Degree in one of the behavioral sciences or related fields from an accredited college or university. (Example: BS Behavioral Science + 1 year of full time experience)
- Master's Degree in behavioral sciences or related fields from an accredited college or university.
- Not required but strongly recommended: Experience with ABA Therapy
- Ability to work in a group setting or 1:1 with client(s)
- Ability to maintain a level of professionalism with clients and their families
Benefits Offered: Medical Insurance, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Employer Paid Disability & Life Insurance, 401(k) with Generous Employer Match, Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays, Room for Growth & Career Advancement, On the Job Training, No Weekends, Overnights or On-Call!
See Also: Behavioral Technician, ABA Therapist, Applied Behavior Analysis Therapist, Behavior TherapistWelcomed to Apply: Paraprofessional, Certified Nursing Assistant, Special Education Teacher, Personal Care Assistant, Direct Support Professional, Direct Support Provider, Home Health Aid, Mental Health Practitioner