Seeking Behavioral Treatment Technicians and Therapists for Wrap Around Milwaukee!
Genesee Community Services, an employee owned organization, provides in-home services to children and adolescents with developmental disabilities, including those on the Autism Disorder Spectrum and those with cognitive delays, mental health disorders and emotional disturbances. We work with our clients in their homes and in the community. We follow an individualized, person-centered and integrated team approach, emphasizing positive behavioral support and therapeutic relationships. The Therapist position follow an approach which focus on strength-based, individualized care. This position is responsible for providing community services including behavioral treatment, individual counseling and family treatment.
Title: Behavior Treatment Technician or Therapist – Wrap Around Program
Status: Part-Time/Late Afternoon, Evening, Weekend Hours
Pay: $15 - $17 per hour – based on experience, Bachelor’s Degree and at least 1040 hours of experience
$17.50 - per hour - Masters and 2080 hours of experience
- Research and promote the use of therapeutic modalities, as applicable to our clients, their families and the GCS team
- Takes direction from the Community Service Program Coordinator on the team approaches and direction of the team
- Establishes goals and support strategies based on input from internal and external team members
- Prepares and maintains written case notes
- Identifies gaps in service provision and/or company procedures and communicates these issues with the appropriate supervisory staff
- Other duties as assigned/delegated by supervisory staff
- Employees are required to have a regular driver’s license and have reliable transportation
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Psychology, Social Work or related discipline
- Demonstrated knowledge, skills and experience supporting children/adolescents diagnosed with emotional, mental health, neurological and/or developmental disabilities