As a Bell Staff/Valet/Driver, you will fill a pivotal role in ensuring guest satisfaction through assisting guests by carrying baggage to and from hotel rooms, disseminating information about the hotel’s facilities and room’s amenities, and coordinating certain aspects of guests’ arrivals and departures in order to maximize guest satisfaction.
The ideal candidate will:
- Preferably have hotel experience and Must have a current, valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- Be incredibly friendly, customer centric, love to smile and have knowledge of the hotel facilities.
- Welcomes guests upon drive-up arrival and when directing guests to their rooms.
- Assists incoming and outgoing guests carrying baggage to and from their rooms; explains features of room to guest ensuring that all equipment is functioning properly; gives location of ice and vending machines; reviews safety procedures.
- Is knowledgeable and informs guests of upcoming events/ functions in the hotel and in the surrounding area (including times, dates, and costs). Is very familiar with the area and provides guests with local directions in a courteous and accurate manner.
- Oversees the arrival of guest packages. Ensure they are all logged and delivered to the guest in a timely manner. Responds to guest needs including delivery of guest mail/messages, left behind items and any other requests received from guests or Guest Services staff.
- Arranges for the appropriate transportation of guests to and from the hotel when necessary.
- May oversee and/or direct parking in coordination with security during heavy check-in periods and bus arrivals. Coordinates issues such as overflow parking with Front Desk.
- May accept dry-cleaning from guests and secure for pick up by dry-cleaning company; delivers clean laundry to guest room in a timely manner.
- Ensures baggage is secured and tagged at guest request to store baggage.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
Benefits for Full Time Employees
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401K retirement plan
- Short and Long-Term Disability Income*
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Vacation PTO & Holiday/Sick PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
*Specific plans for specific positions
Source: Aimbridge Hospitality