Doubletree by Hilton Grand Rapids Airport is seeking an energetic individual who is passionate about Guest Service!!!
This is a Full time position
Duties include but are not limited to:
Shuttle runs to and from the airport for our guests
Handling guest luggage
Maintaining proper appearance of Lobby
Responsible for handling lobby coffee
- Ability to understand and follow written and/or verbally in English.
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally in English.
- Ability to effectively deal with internal and external customers, some of whom will require high levels of patience, tact and diplomacy to defuse anger and collect accurate information.
- Ability to read English language sufficient to ascertain information from luggage tags and claim checks to write numbers and names on claim checks and rooming lists.
- Ability to grasp, lift and/or carry or otherwise move packages, boxes and luggage up to 75 lbs. continuously throughout shift.
- Ability to stand, walk and/or sit and continuously perform essential job functions.
- Sufficient manual dexterity in hands to be able to load and unload luggage.
- Ability to perform tasks requiring bending, stooping, kneeling, and walking significant distances on property.