What We Look For...
Make a difference at our hotel by covering all bellperson andvalet responsibilities: transporting hotel guests in hotel town car safely and efficiently, luggage services, restaurant/tour reservations, and hotel/city information. Build a bond with guests and create a unique experience that they will want to come back for.
The Key Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate correct procedures when greeting guests, checking them in and out, serving taxi requests, and/or directing traffic flow in front of the hotel.
- Listen to guest concerns, solve problems and answer questions.
- Answer telephone with proper greeting by the third ring, identifying your name and department.
- Deliver messages, packages, faxes, hotel items and any guest items as requested.
- Maintain close scrutiny of guest's belongings at all times; when storing bags, issue proper claim check and maintain belongings in locked areas at all times.
- Assure that all guests and luggage are safely transported to/from assigned destination.
- Maintain cleanliness and order of guest services area.
- Have a valid driver's license and acceptable driving record.
- Knowledge in operating all types of passenger vehicles with standard or automatic transmission.
- Familiarity with handicapped guest vehicles/equipment and ability to assist.
The Model Qualifications:
- High School graduate is preferred.
- Previous bellperson, shuttle driver, valet, customer service, and/or hospitality experience preferred.
Be Bold. Apply Now.
Like what you see? If interested, please apply now to be considered for this position.
**BPR Hotels is an EOE M/F/D/V **0