Payroll firms seeking a Benefit Implementation and Services Manager to join our team. The companies HCM is a trusted payroll and workforce solutions provider for companies nationwide. With around 1000 clients in all 50 states (Plus Puerto Rico). We deliver a fully-integrated suite comprised of payroll, human resources, time and labor, affordable care act, and benefits administration.
The Benefit Implementation and Services Manager is responsible for implementing client benefits into Workforce One and coordinating the EDI and Benefits reconciliation products provided by a third-party partner. This position will also be responsible for the implementation and training of the ACA manager within Workforce One and managing the year-end process of generating accurate 1095 forms and 1094 AIR files.
The position requires personnel to exercise judgement and act in a consultative manner with client to ensure the client understands the services and our system as well as the impact of the settings they request. Must be able to work both independently as well as within a team environment. Keen attention to detail is a must. Be open to sharing and suggesting process and procedure improvements.
- Analyze, define, create and test the processes to populate and maintain client data in the Workforce One system
- Subject matter expert in the configuration of software in relation to benefits and ACA
- Provide support for specific clients and their employees on how to use the system
- Work with the Implementation team within scheduled roll-out requirements
- Triage client questions (email and voicemail) and provide timely response
- Implement, test and coordinate client communications for EDI feeds
- Implement, test and provide client training of the Benefit Reconciliation third-party product
- Responsible for the creation of benefit plans in the Workforce One software for all clients
- Communicate internally and externally with brokers and co-workers to obtain plan design details
- Partner with other service product lines to ensure system synergies
- Ensure that the system is configured to the clients’ expectations
- Implement, test and train on the third-party COBRA product
- Ensure the success of integration between the third-party systems and Workforce One system
- Assist internal and external clients with needs, requests, and problems in a timely manner
- Communicate with all necessary parties to ensure accuracy of all appropriate data
- Work to understand new department processes, procedures and/or programs
- Supports internal employee questions and act as mentor for less experienced employees
- Ensure all internal controls and procedures are followed for accuracy
- Conduct effective Welcome Calls with client and applicable team members.
- Create Benefits and other associated product Implementation timelines
- Coordinate communication with key personnel and departments throughout the entire implementation process.
- Excel in Customer Service
- Other job duties as assigned
- Minimum of 5 years of extensive Benefits experience
- Customer Service Experience
- Experience with Benefits and HCM software
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY! PLEASE FORWARD AN UPDATED COPY OF YOUR RESUME!