Benefits Account Manager – Austin, TX
Our client is growing rapidly and is hiring 2-4 new Benefits Account Managers for both group and individual coverage. If you have experience working for an insurance carrier, a TPA, an insurance agency or in a benefits department of a corporation and live in the Austin, TX area, please send your resume in for further information and consideration.
MUST HAVE Health and Benefits Account Management experience.
- Oversee a book of clients, both new and existing, to ensure the quality of service that they deserve
- Help clients understand the complexities of their coverage
- Walk them through services that they require and also support the sales team
- You will need to be customer focused, detail oriented, project oriented and enjoy working with people.
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of the organization and products to effectively educate and support client’s needs
- Support Sales team growth, retention, service, and profitability goals
- Respond to broker or partner inquiries regarding products & services
- Coordinate webinars and presentations, ensure that all materials are prepared prior to deadlines
- Update client records through CRM to guarantee a smooth sales process
$55-$75K base depending on degree, certifications, years of experience, etc.
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance