HEICO Aerospace Corporation is a rapidly growing aerospace and electronics company focused on niche markets and cost-saving solutions for its customers. HEICO's products are found in the most demanding applications requiring high-reliability parts and components, such as aircraft, spacecraft, defense equipment, medical equipment, and telecommunications systems. Through our Flight Support Group, we are: the world's largest provider of commercial, non-OEM, FAA-approved aircraft replacement parts.
ROLE: The benefits administrator will process all health insurance related billing, facilitates our disability program, creates data needed for contracts and government filings, assists Team Members with benefit enrollment and questions, and maintains Team Member files.
* Analyze all health and welfare data, investigate discrepancies and process billing on a monthly and/or quarterly basis
* Manage disability claims process to include updating appropriate subsidiary representative
* Research and respond to disability and life insurance transition of care and coverage inquiries
* Generate data needed for health and welfare RFPs, government compliance, and benefit onboarding
* Assist with wellness benefit programs including health fairs, clinics and disseminating information to the subsidiaries under the Wellness Advantage program as well as tracking and entry of Healthy Rewards for Hollywood subsidiaries into ADP
* Assist with annual enrollment including but not limited to creating and assembling packets and preparing for and presenting at enrollment meetings
* Assist with obtaining dependent documentation and benefits changes in ADP
* Assist Team Members with understanding their health insurance and guide/assist them toward claims resolution.
* Maintain Team Member benefits filing systems
* Participate in departmental and company activities
* Other duties as assigned.
* Bachelor degree in business administration with 1 to 2 years of experience in benefits field OR 3 to 6 years of experience in human resources
* Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite with advanced Excel skills
* Knowledge of health and welfare benefit plans and applicable laws
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE OR ABILITIES
* Language: Excellent communication skills. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
* Computer Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Office
* Mathematical Skills: Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
* Reasoning Abilities: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
* Organizational Skills: Strong organizational skills, strict attention to detail and the ability to multi-task and prioritize as necessary.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled