Do you bring a lot of energy into the professional world? Are you looking to advance your career? A world class university seeks a bright and passionate Benefits Associate to join their team on a 3 to 6-month contract basis. The individual in this role will support a project for a large compliance project, the day to day operations of the retirement group, and ensure compliance with federal and state guidelines. Moreover, this is an exciting and new opportunity for a self-proclaimed go-getter looking for a vigorous and innovative environment.
- Create benefit pension calculations utilizing historical spreadsheets, employee data, etc.
- Plan provisions for all eligible union employees
- Review and research pension-related issues with the benefits team and Director of Retirement
- Utilize the CBIZ web-based pension system to scan employee personalized and historical data to the correct employee record in the system
- Review benefits information for active, terminated and retired employees
- Analyze and calculate proper vesting for employees in retirement plans to ensure percentages are credited based on plan rules
- Work with the benefit team and the payroll department
- Oversee weekly reports ensures correction of processing errors
- Audit numerous HRIS and payroll reports
- Bachelor’ s degree
- Experience working with Retirement Benefits, pensions, 403(b) or 401(k)
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and ERP systems
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience working with Defined Benefit Plans
- University work involvement
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, analytical and collaborative
- Capability to create and maintain a team spirit and harmonious working relationships
- Competence to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
Job ID: 176825
Apply today for immediate consideration!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org