Scion Staffing (www.scionstaffing.com) has been retained to conduct the search for HR Benefits Analyst for our client, a policy nonprofit in San Francisco, CA.
This role carries responsibilities in benefits administration, employee relations, training, performance management, on-boarding, policy implementation, and recruitment.
- Perform benefits administration, annual open enrollment process, employee benefit workshops and new hire orientations; educating all levels of employees regarding benefits and assisting them in making appropriate choices
- Collaborate with vendors, benefits carriers, and consultants for the implementation and management of health care benefits, disability programs, life insurance, employee retirement savings plan, and other benefits
- Remain informed on all Federal and State regulatory, compliance, and legislative changes that may affect employee benefits; make recommendations to HR management for improvements
- Administer and maintain employee records and prepare periodic reports in a timely and accurate manner
- Prepare periodic reports relating to personnel activities such as staffing, recruitment, training, and performance evaluations
- Work closely with payroll regarding personnel changes, leave tracking and benefit eligibility
- Assist HR manager with other department needs
- Occasional travel to our client’s Sacramento office
- 2+ years of prior benefits administration experience required
- 3+ years of excellence in an administrative or clerical capacity required
- Experience with ADP preferred
- Experience with Enterprise Level HR system is a plus
- Substantive experience in managing confidential information with a high degree of discretion and excellent judgment
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal and business communication skills required
- Demonstrable level of excellence with regards to administrative and personal organization skills
- Excellent computer skills required, including MS Word and Excel
- Current knowledge of ACA and benefit administration and management strongly preferred
- HR certification, or a degree in Human Resources or equivalent experience, preferred
Our client is an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to diversity inclusion.
SALARY & BENEFITS:
The annual salary is $55-65k+* annually. *The salary can go higher based on experience. The office has a friendly, relaxed but professional environment, and is full of intellectual an quirky individuals seeking important answers to the big questions.
HOW TO APPLY:
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume as Word (doc) or (docx) attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: "HR Benefits Administrator". We look forward to contacting potential-match applicants.
ABOUT OUR STAFFING FIRM:
Scion Staffing is an award winning staffing firm headquartered in San Francisco, CA. Over the past twelve years, our firm has had the pleasure of successfully assisting hundreds of local employers. Our track record and recruitment prowess has made us one of the top recruitment firms in California. Additional information about our firm and success can also be found online at www.scionstaffing.com, or in the 2010 - 2018 Business Times list of top staffing firms.
Scion Staffing ranked on the 2017 and 2018 lists of "Best Executive Recruiting Firms" by Forbes.
Scion Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and service provider committed to not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, disability, political affiliation or belief, or any other protected class. We are committed to the principles of Equal Opportunity Employment and are dedicated to making employment decisions based on merit and value, for ourselves, our client companies, and for the candidates we represent.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.See Job Description