At NCI, our strength and success lie in one another united in a single purpose:We Create Great Building Solutions Every Day.
The Analyst, Retirement Benefits will be responsible for supporting day-to-day administration and operation of all qualified and non-qualified retirement plans. This position is also responsible for providing excellent service to employees regarding retirement benefits.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support Day-to-day administration and operation of all qualified and non-qualified retirement plans- (401(k)), pension, executive deferred compensation, multi-employer plan including contribution/funding reconciliation, distributions, match true up, benefit file coordination and maintenance
- Work with Senior Analyst, VP, Total Rewards / HR Operations to develop communication and education materials for all retirement plans. Promotion of awareness and understanding of NCI GROUP's retirement offerings
- Support the 401(k) and Pension Plan annual audit, 5500 process, compliance testing (Non-Discrimination), SAR distributions and other legal notices
- Ensure that plans are administered in compliance with the plan documents and federal regulations, including all required reporting and disclosures to governmental agencies and notices to participants, etc.
- Interact with corporate and field Human Resources, as well as, employees and retirees to resolve benefit-related issues
- Provide strong, timely ad hoc financial and business analytic decision support to business partners and various organizational stakeholders
- Work with appropriate record keeper to interpret plan rules and to resolve complex issues related to plan members
- Serve as the secondary contact for external consultants and service providers regarding the administration of retirement benefits programs
- Provide technical support for 401(k) plan changes and year-end processing including, but not limited to, internal system updates to plans, special vendor feeds, and company payroll schedule distribution to vendors
- Monitor file transmission, ensuring successful loading of data to applicable system, and addressing data issues that arise with file loads
- Responsible for providing financial metrics and cost analysis of the retirement plans; coordination of Pension funding forecast and PBGC premium
- Research former employees’ requests regarding distributions, contributions or various other items
- Other duties as assigned
- 3+ years of relevant HR, finance, accounting, business analyst experience required
- Advanced Excel Skills required
- Working knowledge of various retirement savings plans and compliance in US pension and 401k plans
- Bachelors degree in Finance, Human Resources, Business or related field required
- MBA, Masters degree in Finance, Business or related degree preferred
NCI is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.