Our client, a world leader in Pharmaceuticals and In-Vitro Diagnostics (IVD) tools, is seeking a Benefits Specialist.
- The Specialist - Benefits acts as a resource performing a variety of routine and complex administrative functions supporting the North American Pharma and Diagnostics HR SSC BenAdmin team. Provide clear, concise, timely, and accurate benefits information to both internal and external customers. Resolve employee escalations through research and consultation with individual benefit plan vendors.
- Knows, applies, and provides expertise in benefits administration. This position requires a significant customer service orientation and familiarity in benefits administration. Interface with internal customers, vendors, and other HR SSC departments on a regular basis.
- Performs transactions and processes requiring evaluation and interpretation based on benefits expertise
- Provides excellent, proactive customer service taking full accountability for resolution even when solution is outside area of expertise. Provide appropriate answers, expert advice and/or actions for routine and complex issues regarding a wide variety of benefit related topics.
- Conducts audits to ensure high level of data integrity and compliance. Reviews audit issues and provides solutions.
- Researches issues within area of specialization; reviews and analyzes trends and issues and implements process improvements.
- Ensures individual and team objectives are met by ensuring deep understanding of KPIs
- Updates process documentation to ensure accurate information is provided to customers.
- Bachelor’s degree and 2+ years related benefits experience preferred
- Outstanding customer service and interpersonal skills
- Proficient with navigation of various online tools and technology, and use of MS Word & Excel
- Experience using an ERP solution (e.g. PeopleSoft, Workday, SAP) preferred; SAP or Workday strongly preferred
- Experience in a customer service environment
- Human Resources work in a Benefits or Generalist role is strongly preferred
Please respond with your updated resume and contact information to email@example.com.
DAWAR CONSULTING, INC.