About BETTER BUZZ COFFEE:
Better Buzz Coffee is a local USDA Organic Certified Coffee Roaster with 12 current locations and growing throughout San Diego County. We source and roast all our coffees and we are dedicated to our purpose of providing the Better Buzz experience by fueling each day with exceptional coffee and food in an inspiring environment.
We are committed to providing outstanding customer service to our community while fostering a fun and upbeat work environment for our team. We are always pushing forward, growing, and improving to ensure we are the absolute best we can be. Leaders who are excited to challenge themselves and grow will find great opportunities with Better Buzz Coffee!
AWESOME PERKS OF WORKING AT BETTER BUZZ:
- Fun work environment and an amazing team of coffee enthusiasts
- Full benefits packages available including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Free drink per shift
- Employee discounts
- Paid time off
- GENEROUS bonus program
- and much. much more!
The District Manager is responsible for the operational development of new stores, as well as operations and continuous improvement of existing stores. The foundation of this position will be to identify areas of potential improvement within existing stores and companywide and to create and implement successful solutions to run successful Better Buzz Units. The District Manager is responsible for recruiting, hiring, and training new managers for current and new stores.
- Minimum 5 years of multi-unit manager experience required
- Minimum 2 years of foodservice/hospitality experience required
- Coffee experience is a plus
- Experience with new store openings is a plus
- Experience with operation training, hiring and staff management required
- Proficient in Microsoft, Excel, Powerpoint
At Better Buzz Coffee Company, we value all our team members and strive to create a work environment that is fun, enjoyable, and personally fulfilling. We’re an equal opportunity employer. Better Buzz will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.