Position Title: Beverage Buyer’s Assistant
Reports to: Beverage Buyer
Summary: This is a clerical position that assists the Beverage Team in submitting, confirming purchase orders and maintaining the Beverage Item Database.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Review and address e-mails regarding any store issues, out of stocks, short(s) on delivery(s), delivery scheduling, pricing issues, and any other Buyer(s) issues.
- Process orders from the Beverage Team – submitting orders to vendors, coordinating with Logistics on pickups
- Maintain Item Database – entering new items, adjusting costs & retails, pallet configurations, setting up Ad Programs in our systems.
- Review Suspended and Open Orders.
- Review and Resolve any other store issues.
- Pickup logs to logistics
- Ability to plan and organize effectively.
- Written and verbal communication skills as well as interpersonal skills to develop and maintain effective business relationships both internally and externally.
- Strong computer aptitude in MS-Office including Word, Excel and Access.
- Ability to concentrate and deal with frequent interruptions.