Barton Creek Country Club’s success is due to its dedicated, intelligent and self-motivated family of associates who work together to deliver personalized service to the club’s members and maintain the company’s trademark high standards. If you would like to be a part of an environment where teamwork is emphasized and individual excellence is encouraged, then this is the place for you.
Barton Creek Country Club associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, Barton Creek Country Club may be your perfect match.
To maintain the highest standards possible for guests by insuring quick, efficient and professional food & beverage service throughout the golf course.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Omni standards, as required by scheduling which will vary according to the needs of the resort.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which include wearing the proper attire/uniform and name tag when working.
- Greet all guests promptly in a professional and friendly manner.
- Ensures that the resort and golf customer service standards are maintained at an exceptional level.
- Makes a positive contribution to the work environment through presentation of positive attitude, demonstration of cooperation and teamwork, and constructive approach to daily events.
- Comply with all hotel and golf policies and procedures. Demonstrates adherence to the resort’s safe practice procedures and makes recommendations to improve safety.
- Maintain knowledge of menu prices and basic beverage knowledge.
- Maintain standard drink mixing procedures, adhering to TABC policies.
- Follows cash handling policies to account for all revenue received.
- Attend all mandatory departmental meetings and training classes as required.
- Beverage Cart:
- Stocks beverage cart with food and beverage items daily.
- Operates the beverage cart throughout the golf course. Complete daily cart checks and report any issues to Supervisor.
- Sells food items and beverages to golf players while on the course. Mix beverages upon request.
- Cleans carts at the end of their shift and puts away any remaining stock.
- Adhere to Resort’s SOP on safe Driving of a Resort Vehicle (Beverage Cart).
- Maintain daily product par and usage sheets.
- Maintain condition and cleanliness of beverage cart barn.
- Halfway House:
- Prepare daily food items, including hot dogs, sandwiches, sausages, etc.
- Sells food items and beverages to guests. Mix beverages upon request.
- Maintain cleanliness of work area at all times.
- Stock reach-I cooler with drinks each day.
- Prior knowledge and experience of beverage service and alcoholic drinks is preferred.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must maintain current TABC and Food Handlers certifications.
- Willingness to agree to all terms and conditions of compensation agreement.
- Customer service orientated with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, outgoing personality, and ability to work under stress in a fast paced environment.
- Flexibility in hours, including willingness to work weekends and holidays.
- Ability to compute basic arithmetic, specifically in cash handling situations.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity/AA/Disability/Veteran employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.