Minimum Level 1 Sommelier
Proven Leadership Skills
The Beverage Director is responsible for the day-to-day operations of beverage service within the Club and in our Wine Bar in particular. This Employee Partner supervises the bar staff and ensures the highest quality of bartending services is provided to our Members and Guests.
- Coordinates with other members of the management team to ensure the accuracy of all events.
- Maintains a well-organized and properly inventoried bar in a clean and safe manner.
- Maintaining and increasing Member and guest satisfaction
- Previous bartending supervisory experience
- Alcohol Intervention and Coach Certified
(Internal candidates should be STAR Service certified. A working knowledge of Aloha and Kronos are a plus.)