Evoqua is the global leader in helping municipalities and industrial customers protect and improve the world’s most fundamental natural resource: water. We have a more than 100-year heritage of innovation and industry firsts, market-leading expertise, and unmatched customer service. Our cost-effective and reliable treatment systems and services ensure uninterrupted quantity and quality of water, enable regulatory and environmental compliance, increase efficiency through water reuse, and prepare customers for next-generation demands.
Evoqua’s unparalleled portfolio of proven brands, advanced technologies, mobile and emergency water supply solutions and service helps cities across the world provide and discharge clean water, and enable leisure and commercial industry to maximize productivity and profitability.
Every day, millions of people and thousands of companies rely on Evoqua Water Technologies to help them meet their needs for clean water.
Join our 4000 professionals around the world as we Transform Water. Enrich Life.
Vertical Market Manager:
Specific Requirements: This strategic position is responsible for driving growth via market share and share-of-wallet for the Microelectronics vertical including; Microelectronics, Semiconductor and tool, Electronics, Circuit board MFG, Data storage and management. Develops and manages the strategy for assigned market vertical including; Market landscape (market drivers/constraints, regulatory drivers, sales analysis, competitor analysis, market research, voice-of-customer, market growth sectors, key account identification and tracking).
• Meet business strategic sales and profitability objectives that align with Company, Division, and Segment strategies for assigned market vertical.
• Develop and maintain market-based growth strategy on the markets including; segmentation and opportunity prioritization (size, growth, attractiveness,)
• Develops and maintains market landscape including market drivers/constraints, regulatory drivers, sales analysis, [detailed competitor analysis and competitive strategies by application, sub-market and by region], competing technologies, market research, customer satisfaction measures, [structured voice-of-customer, voice-of-business input, emerging competitors/technologies analysis], opportunities, and threats.
• Manages and maintains market vertical value proposition, competitive advantages, existing sales channel, [alternate/new sales channel and channel partners], web content, sales/service/engineering training and all other market vertical related documentation. Customer and market analysis, including key account identification and strategic analysis.
• Lead marketing and MARCOM process including [prospecting prioritization, demand creation, lead generation, sales funnel management/growth, promotions and marketing campaigns]. Create and maintain fulfillment library for assigned market (app notes, case studies, project profiles, white papers, playbooks/primers)
• Identify and proactively manage market threats [regulations, emerging technologies and competitors, evolving customers’ need and other external influences].
• [Develop relationships with key opinion leaders (KOL) in target vertical. Work to develop a network of early access users to leverage during the development of new or improved technologies.]
• Lead the commercial team for assigned market vertical; Identifies and resolves most complex problems and applies problem-solving skills in order to deal with most situations. Coordinate portfolio offering with Product Management to ensure offering aligns with Market Strategy, Value proposition and customers’ need (present and future).
• BS/BA degree in related discipline or advanced degree or equivalent experience required. Minimum of five years of relevant experience in market vertical management required.
• Ten years of demonstrated success in product/market vertical marketing that includes demand creation, product launch, strategy development and cross team collaboration
• Leader with initiative, self-motivating skillset that works autonomously
• Strong leadership skills in complex, matrix environment
• Strategic proficiency that drives to tactical success
• Strong training proficiency (development, delivery, maintenance)
• Strong analytical, communication computer, research and data management skills
• Demonstrated VOC and VOB proficiency
• Travel requirement: 30-50%
General Requirements: Job Family Responsibilities:
Conceptualizes and directs the overall operation of a medium to large division, including creating and implementing the business plans. Directs operational activities on an ongoing daily basis, exercising tight cost control and maximizing price realization in the market place to influence profits. Directs projects within the business, including project organization, definition, planning, implementation and control. Directs and conceptualizes the development of marketing programs, channel and pricing strategies to ensure the profit growth and expansion of business. Directs and conceptualizes the development of new products within the business that are innovative and profitable, that meet acceptable standards for manufacturability, quality, and on time delivery.
BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Certification may be required in some areas.
Evoqua Water Technologies prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Evoqua Water Technologies takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
Evoqua does not accept unsolicited resumes/candidates from search firms.