Performs complex diagnoses and repairs to specified appliances and gas/electric water heaters in customers¿ homes.Maintains and makes recommendations as to additions or deletions of Company Stock and equipment.Promotes the sale of all other services offered by our Company to customers.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities: (Essential Job Function)
-Identifies and corrects complex problems in specified appliances and gas/electric water heaters.
- Performs advanced clerical duties necessary to complete requests for service efficiently.
- Able to resolve most multi-repeat problems.
- Maintains and makes recommendations as to additions or deletions of Company stock and equipment.
- Works under minimal supervision
- Assists supervision in some field related duties.
- Advanced knowledge of electronics, refrigeration or electrical theory.
- Advanced skills in servicing gas/electric water heaters.
- Advanced skills in customer relations.
- Advanced skills in customer communication.
- Advanced skills in sales of all services offered by our Company.
- Advanced skills in performing clerical functions necessary to complete requests for service.
- CFC certification Type I (if considered as a Refrigeration Technician)
- Must be proficient at sealed system repair (if considered as a Refrigeration Technician)
- Must be able to qualify for Gas Fitter license
- Must have a minimum of two (2) years residential service experience
- Must be proficient at the primary skill and a minimum of one (1) year experience in the secondary skill
- Possess necessary tools required for daily work assignment
- Must be able to work weekends and overtime as necessary
- Average physical ability (Bending, stooping and climbing ladders).
- Ability to lift objects of various weights.
- Must have a valid Driver’s license and meet Company driving standards.
- Employees in this position are considered essential.
Other (Including physical requirements, working conditions, etc.):
Recent convictions for crimes reasonably related to the activities of this job may disqualify an applicant.
Disclaimer:May perform other duties as assigned. Overtime may be required.