We are currently seeking a BI Analyst is to work with business leaders and the IT team to understand business needs to develop and support the enterprise business intelligence and reporting environment. This role will design, develop, and support new internal reporting solutions, maintain and improve existing custom solutions, and ensure the integrity and availability of the enterprise reporting environment. This position will identify needs of the business and design and implement solutions to meet these needs through report development and visualization tools. A successful candidate will be self-motivated and driven to investigate and resolve issues with data discrepancies and other reporting issues. The candidate will have excellent troubleshooting and communication skills as well as the ability to work directly with business leaders to design and develop new reporting solutions to support both new and existing business needs.
This role will be responsible for business intelligence system support and development for the data warehouse, data integrations, reports and dashboards.
- Responsible for supporting and troubleshooting existing and newly created reporting solutions
- Understands business processes for invoicing, food cost/inventory management, labor, payroll, accounting, and retail sales
- Analyze business needs to ensure data is delivered with quality and in a timely fashion
- Develop data structures, SQL Views, stored procedures, and functions as needed for reporting
- Develop and support Power BI reports and dashboards to meet business needs
- Manage and support report schedules and data dependencies
- Stay abreast of relevant reporting and visualization tools to continually improve the enterprise reporting and analytics environment
- Ensure data is effectively collected, stored, and managed to meet reporting needs
- Recommend and develop solutions by defining database physical structures and functional capabilities that improve the efficiency and reliability of data management and reporting
- Work with finance, marketing, accounting, and human resources to help identify business needs and offer solutions for reporting and analyzing data
- Assist in designing reports, solutions, and processes that increases optimization when possible
- Assist in finding and implementing new tools and solutions that provide business value through reporting, visualization, ad-hoc analysis, and advanced analytics
- Ability to prioritize work and exercise good judgement while managing multiple tasks involved in support, development, and project management
Education and Experience:
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Business Administration; equivalent experience accepted.
- 3-5 Years experience in SQL development, data management, and report writing.