Would you like to be working with one of the world's largest travel groups, with more 16,000 staff worldwide and 2,500 across the entire brand? They are the world leader in the enterprise travel management space with an active global network spanning over 90 countries worldwide. Offering a unique and welcoming culture, this rapidly growing organization works with cutting edge technology, offers a very stable, career growth-oriented environment and has excellent benefits including discounts on accommodations.
Location: Marlboro, MA
Hours: Monday – Friday 9:00 AM – 5:30 PM
BI Reporting Analyst:
FCm Travel Solutions is looking to hire a motivated, detailed oriented BI analyst. In this role, you will be working on a small team under our Product Innovation Group. Specific duties will require the applicant to have a strong background using the Microsoft Business Intelligence suite, with an emphasis on building advanced analytics. The qualified candidate must have a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience.
- Interpreting complex data and analyzing results using statistical methods
- Integrate data from multiple sources to generate and present actionable business recommendations to our clients
- Develop data driven, insightful analyses to answer questions, with a focus on cause and effect relationships
- Generate clear, concise and comprehensive analyses that tell the story behind the data
- Develop advanced reports and dashboards with extensive graphical display of data
- Perform processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of imperfect data used for analysis
- Simplifies and communicates key findings and insights to non-technical audiences
- Provide project support, includes participating in meetings and project scoping
- Microsoft Business Intelligence tools, SQL, SSIS and PowerBI or a similar BI platform.
- Hands-on experience conducting quantitative analyses on large data sets
- Must have a solid knowledge of data warehouse concepts and a strong command of SQL syntax
- Analysis and design skills, critical thinking, and analytical problem solving
- Experience in fast-paced environment, possessing the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- High proficiency with Microsoft Excel for ad hoc reporting
- Experience with travel data is a plus
- Knowledge of Data Science concepts is a plus
In addition to the above:
- Focused on achieving key objectives and goals relevant to success of the role.
- Completes tasks in an organized and methodical manner to meet agreed objectives.
- Able to multi-task and manage own time.
- Persistence to get results.
- Self-motivated and directed to achieve results.
Problem solving and analytical skills:
- Be intellectually curious with the drive and experience to identify, frame and solve business problems.
- Ability to analyze large volumes of information and break down into manageable portions in a logical manner.
- Creative thinker that is willing to challenge the norm to improve analytic processes.
Attention to Detail:
- Able to focus on large volumes of data and identify errors or discrepancies.
- Ability to relate with people and develop ongoing relationships that are mutually beneficial.
- Recognizes the importance of teamwork to achieve objectives.
- Ability to communicate and articulate ideas to both technical and non-technical people.
- Work with stakeholders to improve current analytic processes and develop new capabilities that set us apart in the marketplace.
Location: Marlborough, MA
FCTG USA is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer searching for talented people who have a desire to build a rewarding, fun, and exciting career with a company that loves to celebrate your success!