Apex Systems combines with parent company On Assignment to make it the 2nd largest IT staffing agency in the country.
Apex has an opportunity for a Business Intelligence Analyst for a client in Stamford CT. If interested in discussing the position further, please send an MS Word version of your resume to Holly Germaine, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are the details:
Position: Business Intelligence Analyst
Location: Stamford CT
Duration: 6 Month Contract To Hire
- Checking, editing, analyzing customer data
- Reviewing enhancements
- Any data that is odd or off would need to be analyzed
- 10,000 calls on Tuesday, down to 2,000 calls on Wednesday in call center (something is off)
- SQL skills (creating complex stored procedures), understand and dissect the data
- Data Warehousing (just need to understand concept – schema, querying a DB)
- Analytical skills
- Great communication skills
Nice to Haves:
- Teradata, SQL Server, Miscrostrategy
- Telecom (not a dealbreaker at all)
For this opportunity, you will also be eligible for benefits through Apex for the contract period, a W2 hourly rate, weekly pay, and direct deposit!
Apex Systems Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and encourages female and minority applicants to apply.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178