This position is available for Direct Hire or Contract to Hire!
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the BI Analytics Manager:
- Work with BI leaders to manage critical information delivery
- Ensure business goals/needs are met or exceeded through information asset reporting
- Manage a cross-functional delivery team, enabling efficient and effective development
- Draw on strong business knowledge to develop a hypothesis, identify relevant data points, query data, and summarize findings in a executive-level presentations
- Manage a team of analysts to deliver ad hoc BI requests from stakeholders
- Lead reporting requirements gathering sessions with leaders; synthesize to determine BI scope for project completion
- Serve as Product Owner for existing BI reporting, drive recommendations for product enhancements or new capabilities
- Contribute to data model and reporting solution design sessions with BI architects
- Manage BI reporting backlogs by stakeholder groups; align with stakeholders on new requirement and enhancement priorities and represent them at BI planning meetings
- Develop an advanced understanding of industry metrics and KPIs
- Develop an advanced understanding of industry trends, metrics, and KPI benchmarks
- Lead issue/defect triage and resolution
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business Analytics or related engineering field
- Advanced understanding of the full reporting delivery life cycle, from requirements definition to report development and testing required
- Experience as the primary contact for executive reporting stakeholders required
- Advanced proficiency in writing SQL to profile and analyze data
- Experience with Microstrategy or similar reporting application strongly preferred
- Background in mobile industry reporting, metrics, and KPIs preferred
Job ID: 312472
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com .
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!