|Depending on Experience|
| Cortech Staffing is seeking a skilled Developer for a premiere Beloit, WI Company.|
This position is a 3-4 month Contract
Pay is negotiable
The Business Intelligence team at Kerry focuses on delivering complete and accurate information and insights in order to help create competitive advantages and process improvement within our organization. We are a small but well-rounded team, with several new initiatives in the pipeline.
Our ideal candidate will be a curious and intuitive developer, with a love for solving business problems within a dynamic and ever-changing environment. They will need to be capable of finding gaps in requirements and driving to fill in those gaps of understanding, in order to provide the right solution. They will be responsible for assisting both in support and project oriented activities across all areas of our business, across multiple technologies.
• Process and develop technical requirements and designs from business definitions.
• Development across all areas of the Microsoft stack, from Data Warehouse design/development to complete visualization in Power BI.
• Transformation and integration of data across multiple data sources, in order to provide a complete view of our business.
• Develop an understanding of our organizational needs and find opportunities to provide value.
• Assist in developing a more predictive and prescriptive analytics model within our organization.
• Building flexible processes that can be managed through configuration.
• Bachelor’s degree or above with an emphasis on mathematics or application development; or equivalent experience
• 5+ years of SQL Development experience, with increasing levels of design experience, within a large environment.
• Proficiency in
o Query languages, including SQL and DAX required (MDX is a plus)
o Database modeling and optimization
o SSIS, process design and development
o SSAS, both multidimensional and tabular modelling techniques
o Visualization tools, including SSRS, Power BI and Excel
o Visual Studio/TFS
• Ability to accurately and efficiently unit test processes and reconcile data discrepancies.
• Familiarity with Mapics/DB2 is a plus.
• Familiarity of multiple development methodologies (Waterfall, Agile, etc.).
• The ability to communicate effectively to both to a technical and non-technical audience.
*Pay Options: Direct Deposit, or pay cards
*Health/Dental/Vision Insurance options compliant with the ACA
*Online Employee Portal to adjust withholdings and view and print pay stubs
*Interview Coaching and Resume Assistance
We look forward to working with you!