Freed Maxick CPAs, P.C. has an immediate opportunity for a full-time BI Developer in our Buffalo office.
The ideal candidate is passionate about reporting, analytics, data visualization, data science and advanced analytics.
- Design, implement and develop data visualizations using Tableau Software
- Meet with business stakeholders to clarify and document reporting requirements
- Meet with technical stakeholders to perform code reviews and elicit feedback
- Independently maintain constant communication with the client, from the beginning to the end of any established issue or concern
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- 3+ years of Tableau BI experience or a similar BI Platform
- Ability to work on complex development BI projects including the proactive identification of issues and coordination of resolutions.
- Experience in Business Intelligence, Data Integration and Reports/Analytics
- Strong understanding of SQL
- Experienced in delivering data solutions in technically complex environments
- A self-starter and eager to learn new tools and technologies where needed to suit client or project requirements
- Excellent communication skills, the ability to present comfortably and confidently to clients
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Previous experience taking large amount of data and organizing it, and then presenting it visually
- Able to author SQL queries to pull data from the database to validate results
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel, in order to model and manipulate data sets
- Strong business mindset – candidate should be able to understand reporting and visualizations created and explain why they are important to the different business users
- Excellent communication as this person will be interfacing with other internal and external clients
- Author training materials that document logic and how end users will leverage dashboards and visualizations
Please send resume, cover letter including salary requirements in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference job code BI1118.
Visit our website to learn more about us and why we are a Top 100 Firm!
- Employee Events
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible Schedules
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Free Food and Coffee
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave