If you are interested please send your resume to Alexa Allen at, email@example.com
Looking for a Business Intelligence Engineer to join our team. In this role, you will be building data models to deliver dashboards to key stakeholders that answer key business questions. You will leverage best practices in data segmentation, and data management. You will be working in a fast-paced environment, while managing multiple projects at once.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Experience implementing Analytics solutions and tools
- Experience writing complex SQL queries, stored procedures and functions
- Experience writing complex ETLs to load data into a Data Mart
- Experience building Star Schema Data Mart
- Communicate regularly with the other members of the team to ensure that we are considering the proper business logic
- Determine the scope/level of effort and time necessary to develop, test and deploy the working model
5+ years experience in managing data marts and writing business logic using SQL.
5+ years experience in coding ETLs.
5+ years Implementing BI Analytics solutions and tools
5+ years developing scripts for analytical tools
5+ years experience in analyzing data and building data models.
BI Tools: QlikView, Qlik Sense or similar
Databases: MYSQL, MariaDB or similar
Bachelors in computer science or related field.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178