- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
- Develop and implement data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Filter and “clean” data, and review computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems.
- Work closely with management to prioritize business and information needs.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
Must Have Skillsets:
- Hands on expertise in one or more big data technologies like Kafka, Spark, Hadoop, Hive etc
- Hands on expertise in using AWS.
- Hands on experience using scripting languages like Python etc.
- Good to have programming skills, preferably in java.
- Good to have devops mindset.
- Successful candidates have developed their capabilities through a combination of classroom and work experience.
Location: Mountain View, CA
Type: 5+ month contract
OSI Engineering, Inc.
1999 S. Bascom Avenue
Campbell, CA 95008
Phone: (408) 550-2800