https://app.jobvite.com//Logo/2628_GPSLogo180x110BLUE_1473358962350_Company.jpg" alt="No Image" />
GuidePoint is looking for Cyber Security Engineer Specialist SME focused on Big Data Analytics. We provide mission-focused, end-to-end systems engineering and analytic expertise to enhance operationally deployed systems, guide the acquisition of complex systems under development, and architect systems and technologies of the future. We provide solutions that respond efficiently and effectively to customer requirements by providing our systems engineering disciplines. This approach yields outstanding program execution, which translates directly into mission success.
- Data visualizations, statistics, machine learning, and data analytics.
- Background and/or familiarity with:
- IT Operations
- IT Infrastructure
- Application performance monitoring
- IT Security domains
- Scripting with Python or Java preferred
- Background with Elasticsearch preferred
- Provide feedback to design engineers and evaluates end-to-end systems and systems-oriented products through their entire life cycle.
- Conduct research and evaluates technical performance of software products and overall segments and systems.
- Ensure products and systems comply with requirements and government information assurance and cyber security standards and practices through formal verification methods.
- Verify/validate systems with specific emphasis on network operations and cyber warfare tactics, techniques, and procedures focused on the threat to information networks.
- Assess performance using evaluation criteria and technical performance measures.
- Prepare assessments and cyber threat profiles of current and planned products based on sophisticated testing, research, and analysis.
- Participate in design reviews of components (hardware and software) to ensure applicability to the current system and traceability of requirements.
- Review test plans/procedures and ensures they verify/validate the requirements.
- Develop and maintains analytical procedures to meet changing requirements.
- Produces high-quality papers, presentations, recommendations, and findings for senior US government intelligence and operations officials.
- Strong troubleshooting skills with the ability to be dynamic and adapt in order to solve complex technical issues with customers and partners
- Strong customer service ability and interpersonal skills
- Consistently model high levels of teamwork and professionalism
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Education, Clearance and Technical Requirements:
- BS in Mathmatics preferred
- Must meet DoD 8570 IAT III certification requirements
- Must have active TS/SCI with CI Poly
GuidePoint Security is a rapidly growing, profitable, privately-held value added reseller that focuses exclusively on Information Security. Since its inception in 2011, GuidePoint has grown to over 350 employees, established strategic partnerships with leading security vendors, and serves as a trusted advisor to more than 1,000 clients.
Firmly-defined core values drive all aspects of the business, which have been paramount to the company’s success and establishment of an enjoyable workplace atmosphere. At GuidePoint, your colleagues are knowledgeable, skilled, and experienced and will seek to collaborate and provide mentorship and guidance at every opportunity. This is a unique and rare opportunity to grow your career along with the one of the fastest growing companies in the nation.
Some added perks….
- MacBook Air or Pro
- Healthy mobile phone and home internet allowance
- 100% employer-paid medical and dental with generous employer family contributions
- Eligibility for retirement plan after 2 months at open enrollment
Equal Opportunity Employer
GuidePoint Security, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.