Role: Big Data Developer
Contract: Full Time
Location: Southfield, MI
- 8+ years of designing, coding and supporting distributed, data intensive systems at scale. Hands on experience is a MUST.
- 6+ years of relational database delivery
- 4+ years of non-relational (NoSQL, Big Data) delivery
- 10+ years of experience working within the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- 4+ years of development experience with BIG Data technology stack (e.g. Hadoop, MapR, Talend, PIG Scripting, HBase, HIVE, SPARK); Relational databases; and Test automation in Linux/Windows environments
- 4+ years of experience in Agile Delivery
- 3+ years in Dev Ops Automation tools (Oozie, Python etc.) and enabling automation
- Experience in managing DevOps teams in an Agile Delivery/onshore-offshore model (5-10 headcount)
- Excellent communication skills with ability to describe “data/capability stories” (and not defects) and explain value (and not resolution) to customers.
- Experience in delivering Data Platforms
50.00 - 60.00 /hour