As the provider of the best Seaside, Florida rentals for decades, Cottage Rental Agency offers an amazing collection of private vacation homes. This idyllic community is situated on the Gulf of Mexico along scenic highway 30A and amidst the white sand Beaches of South Walton County. This region of Northwest Florida is known throughout the world for beautifully pristine waters framed by unspoiled coastal lands.
Bike Attendant responsibilities include working at the ‘Bike Shop’ assisting guest requests for bicycles distributing and receiving the bicycles adjusting the bikes to fit the guest attaching/removing child seats and accepting payments for services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Notifies patrons of activity schedules and registration requirements.
2. Receives, stores, and issues sports equipment and supplies.
3. Ensures all equipment is in a safe working order.
4. Acts in a courteous, helpful and efficient manner when dealing with owners and guests.
5. Knowledgeable of the mechanics of the bikes and tagging for repair when necessary.
6. Records inventory on rental supplies and bikes.
7. Tracks all rental forms and making sure all bikes are accounted for at closing.
8. Collects revenue and completing closing shift reports.
9. Assists the Recreation Department in bike-related activities.
10. Ensures the equipment, bike rental area, and personal appearance are neat and clean.
11. Attends all Recreation meetings and training sessions.
12. Works cooperatively with other recreation staff.
13. Follows all policies and procedures listed in the Employee manual.
14. Others duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Valid driver’s license that has been in effect for at least three years, with no major violations and no more than two minor violations in the past three years.
Education and/or Experience
· High School Diploma/ GED, previous Bike Attendant experience preferred.