Administrative Assistant and Business Services Specialist
Immigrant Law Group is hiring for an Administrative Assistant and a Business Service Specialist. This is a bilingual position (English & Spanish). The Administrative Assistant and Business Service Specialist are positions in our office that provide administrative support to the attorneys and legal teams to accomplish our mission of ensuring justice in the immigration system and ending unjust deportations. The Administrative Assistant and Business Service Specialists work closely with the attorneys and legal assistants to assure quick and accurate processing of all client cases and facilitate client satisfaction. These positions are integral to the processing of each case at ILG. For resume and cover letter instructions, visit www.ilgrp.com/about-us/jobs-a-fellowships.  ; Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. If interested, please submit your application as soon as possible to email@example.com
Skills & Qualifications
The successful candidate should have these skills and aptitudes:
- Communicate fluently in English;
- Communicate with ease and proficiency with native Spanish speakers in person and by telephone (at least a 8 out of 10);
- Excellent word processing skills and facility with major word processing software such as Microsoft Word and GoogleDocs;
- Able to follow detailed instructions;
- Highly organized and pays strict attention to detail;
- Passion for customer service and social justice;
- High school diploma or GED, or international equivalent;
- Some college or post-high school education preferred;
- Prior office experience is preferred.
Salary & Benefits
Salary will be set at an hourly rate commensurate with experience and skills. Our base salary is $15.00/hour. We offer an excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k), paid time off and public transportation subsidy. All ILG employees receive comprehensive immigration law training and instruction.
Fully paid health insurance, transportation stipend, generous PTO policy