Nintendo Technology Development
NTD's Software DevelopmentSupport Group (SDSG) supports Nintendo licensees in development of software onNintendo platforms. Members of the groupare experts in Nintendo hardware and software development tools, providingfrontline support to developers around the world. SDSG members work with AAA development teamsto help solve some of their hardest problems, while also educating newdevelopers on the basics of Nintendo development.
SDSG members are engineersand educators, utilizing both communications and software development skills tohelp development teams large and small.
- Develop and shareexpertise on Nintendo software development procedures and techniques
- Answer technicalquestions and advise developers that are creating content for Nintendoplatforms
- Create tutorials,demos, and documentation for Nintendo platform development
- Create contentfor and present at workshops and technical conferences
- Participate inthe design, development, and support of various software development tools
- Create concise,easy to read documents which will facilitate efficient game development.
- Acts as liaisonfor Nintendo Company Limited (NCL) related departments
- Translates directcommunication, meetings, emails, etc. as needed
- One to threeyears of experience
- Knowledge andunderstanding of software product development, related tools and testingparadigms
- Knowledge of programmingembedded or application software for video game platforms and related developmenttools
- Programming skills in C/C++ for application, embedded or game systems
- Software development skills
- Knowledge of softwareproject tracking and source control
- Technical writingskills
- Strong systemsdesign, problem solving and debugging skills
- Undergraduate Computer Science or Computer Engineering degree required
- ExcellentJapanese and English translation skills
- Japanese andEnglish interpretation skills, including experience interpreting businessmeetings and/or conference calls
- Level 1 certification on theJapanese-Language Proficiency Test or equivalent (For Japanese-Englishtranslators) preferred
Job : Software Development
Primary Location: WA-Redmond
Organization: Nintendo Technology Development
Number of Openings: Full-time
Work Days: M-F
About us: We are an equal opportunity employer valuing diversity…celebrating strengths.