Would you like to join an amazing team making a difference in your community? Arizona Children’s Association is currently looking to add Case Managers to our team in our Maryvale location. As a Case Manager you will be responsible for the general/comprehensive assessment of needs and coordination of treatment services using a strengths based, trauma informed approach for program participants. You will have the opportunity to provide direct in-home or in-office behavior management and parenting skills building to program participants. **This is an English/Spanish bilingual position**
Who We Are:
Founded in 1912, Arizona’s Children Association is one of the oldest and largest statewide comprehensive child welfare and behavioral health not-for-profit agencies in Arizona. Located in all 15 Arizona counties, we provide a variety of programs and services to meet the needs of more than 40,000 children, youth and families each year. When working with AzCA, you’ll be surrounded by highly talented and dedicated individuals who are committed to our mission of protecting children, empowering youth, and strengthening families.
Why You'll Love Working for Us:
At Arizona's Children Association, our employees are our most valuable asset; and as such we offer a wide range of benefits to aid your health and wellness including:
- We have a whole new comprehensive benefits package for 2021! Click here to view our 2021 Benefits Guide for full details!
- All full time employees working 30 hours or more per week are eligible and we offer several plans for Medical, Dental, and Vision so you can choose the option right for you and your family!
- Plans are effective the first of the month following 30 days of employment
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Health Savings Account (HSA), Life and AD&D, Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability, Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and more!
- Employee Wellness and Support Time every Friday morning
- Flexible Schedules
- Generous paid time off, paid sick leave, and 8 paid holidays
- 403B Retirement Savings Plan provided through Mutual of America
- Tuition Reimbursement and Discounts
Find your passion. Join our team!
What You'll Do:
- Complete initial intake assessments for clients and families seeking services for the first time, creating an emotionally and physically safe environment.
- Collaborates with CFT teams to develop treatment plans which include the continued identification of the child and family strengths, needs and culturally and linguistically appropriate, trauma informed approach.
- Monitors treatment plans with clients and participating agencies as appropriate to contract and client’s progress toward treatment goals.
- Provides information about available services and identifies the most appropriate providers for services including the identification of specialty providers when needed.
- Reviews the assessments and plans completed by other agencies (IEP, 504, IBP) and integrate key aspects of the multiple assessments and plans into the behavioral health service plan.
- Facilitates Child and Family team process and coordinates with all team members to secure needed services and referrals.
- Facilitates the involvement and communication with other agencies such as Schools, DCS, DDD, SWN and other participating agencies as appropriate by phone, email or face to face interactions.
- Provides effective trauma informed educational activities that promote client understanding of treatment issues
- Provides and maintains complete and accurate client records
- Ensures the development and implementation of transition “transition into adulthood”, discharge and aftercare plans prior to discontinuation of behavioral health service or I anticipation of major life transitions.
Minimum Education & Experience:
- Master’s degree in a behavioral health field, or Bachelor’s degree and 2-year full time experience in behavioral health with children.
- English/Spanish Bilingual
Minimum Qualification & Requirements:
- Must be 21 years of age (licensing requirement).
- Possess a valid Arizona driver’s license and be insurable under the agency’s automobile policy.
- Must be able to provide own transportation to and from clients’ homes and/or other relevant organizations/agencies.
- Must be able to provide DPS fingerprint clearance.
- Must be able to meet training and agency compliance requirements for the position.
- An individual may qualify for this position if the individual is able to “perform safely” the essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodations.
AzCA is an EEO/Veterans/Disabled/LGBTQ employer.