Daffodil Pediatrics is seeking an experienced Medical Assistant who can contribute compassionate, patient-centered care in our Carrollton clinic. With Daffodil Pediatrics you’ll be able to develop long-term relationships with children and their parents.
This is a challenging fast-paced environment, but we help one another with work load, we utilize our professional MA team to create efficiencies so that our Pediatricians can spend their time with our patients.
- With your Pediatrician, develop a roster of patients by providing compassionate care.
- Along with your peers, work to improve efficiencies, patient experience, and quality of care.
- Prep exam room
- Patient histories and vitals
- Testing: Pure Time, OAE, Vision, Urinalysis, Strep, CBC, Lipid, Spirometer etc.
- Screenings for Well Checks
- Review and input immunization schedules, vaccines (GRITS)
- Input vitals and other notes into EHR
- Order and review labs and notify physician for final review and signing
- Some (SHARED) admin duties: vaccine admin, supplies inventory, etc.
- Minimum 2 years experience in Pediatrics and/or Family Medicine.
- Minimum 1 year experience with vaccine administration (VFC/GRITS).
- History of excellent customer service and patient rapport.
- Certified or Registered
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish)
- Experience with MS Office and good typing (EHR input) skills
- Must be available for some early mornings or late days or some Saturdays.
- Generous hourly wage commensurate with your abilities and experience. We pay higher than the "industry"
- Productivity Bonus
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- 401K after 1 year
Medically, our goal is to provide patient-centered medical care to all of our patients. Our entire organization is geared to delivering well child checks based on the latest APP guidelines.
Competitive wages plus Bonuses, PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance